- 3M™ ESPE™ Filtek™ Z250 universal composite tooth filling material
Based on reliable hybrid technology Filtek™ Z250 filling material has been used in over a million tooth filling all over the world. It is suitable for convenient single-shade restorations in all regions of the mouth.
It was rated an “excellent choice for durable, aesthetic restorations in anterior and posterior teeth”.
- Award winning Renamel Microfill composite for veneers
Renamel Microfill is produced by Cosmedent™, a US based high quality dental material manufacturer.
This composite perfectly and naturally replicates the enamel surface of the tooth providing long-lasting color stability and wear-resistance.
- Wieland Dental + Technik GmbH & Co.KG, Germany, Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices, No. G1 14 06 58463 001
Dental alloys, dental metals, brazing alloys, gold bonders, galvanic gold electrolytes, dental ceramics, cements for dental applications, staining liquids for dental ceramics, prefabricated prosthetic parts.
These prosthetic materials are used for porcelain fused to metal crown/bridge, zirconia crown/bridge, full bridge and overdenture on implants, partial and combined removable dentures.
- Wieland Dental + Technik GmbH & Co.KG, Germany, Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices, No. G2 14 06 58463 002
Non-precious metal bonder, dental polymer based material, rotary dental instruments (polishers)
- Development, Manufacturing and Distribution of Medical Devices, Equipment and Accessories for Dental and Medical Technology as well as Equipment Service and Execution of Seminars
ISO 9001:2008, No. QS5 14 07 58463 005
ISO 13485:2003, No. QS1 14 07 58463 004
- Development, manufacturing and distribution of dental products
EN ISO 13485:2012 + AC:2012
ISO 13485:2003 + Cor. 1:2009
DIN EN ISO 13485:2012, No. Q1N 14 06 58463 003