Come and see our modern clinic in the heart of Budapest!
We offer FREE Consultation and flight package
- FREE One-night stay for up to € 52 (special conditions may apply)
- FREE Consultation and treatment plan
- FREE OP X-ray
- FREE transfer from the airport to the clinic
- Flight ticket reimbursed*
* Conditions for flight ticket reimbursement
If the total cost of your dental treatment is more than € 4 000/£ 3 500 then your flight ticket will be deducted up to a maximum value of € 180/ £ 140 from the last installment of your treatment.
Uncertain about what to expect at MDental Clinic?
Hundreds of satisfied patients are treated at MDental each month. Read our patient reviews regarding their experience at our clinic.
What can you expect at a local consultation?
- an X-ray is taken
- a dentist looks into your mouth and at the X-ray
- an initial ‘treatment plan’ is provided to you
- you pay for the consultation and the X-ray
- when you travel abroad for treatment an estimated 60-70% of treatment plans will change significally and in many cases patients will pay a 20-30% higher price than estimated in the original treatment plan
What happens at a FREE consultation at MDental clinic?
- digital OP (orthodont panoramic) X-ray and if necessary intraoral X-ray and CT scan is taken
- a cosmetic dentist, and if necessary, an oral surgeon examines you
- a comprehensive and precise treatment plan is provided
- the consultation and the X-ray is free
Nothing is easier than to have your consultation and treatment at our clinic in Just 4 Easy Steps.
Why don’t we send a dentist to provide local consultation?
A single dentist would provide you only with an estimate of the treatment you might need. To provide comprehensive and professional local consultations we would need a team of specialized professionals and clinical equipment. Simply conditions are not provided for a local consultation.
Beside specialized professionals it is also vital to have access to diagnostic tools such as digital X-rays and CAT scans, especially in cases of placing dental implants.