Please, choose your language

English | Français | Deutsch | Norsk | Svenska

from UK: 08 08 2341 027

+36 20 530 1905

    Payment Options

    Payments should be made after each treatment session, which means that if 2-3 visits are needed, the payment can be split up to 2-3 parts. Payment of crowns, bridges, dentures, replacements etc. should be made according to the following procedure: 60% deposit at the beginning of the treatment (during the first appointment) and the remaining 40% after receiving the crowns, bridges, dentures, replacements.

    Credit cards

    It is possible to pay your bill by credit card. Our clinic accepts the following credit cards without additional charges: Visa, Maestro, MasterCard Express, American Express and JCB.

    Please note that the clinic charges the credit cards of the patients in EUR. In order to be able to use your credit card without any inconveniences, please ensure that the available amount and the daily limit on the card is sufficient. Please bring the card with you even if you are only supposed to have a consultation.

    Cash

    If you would like to pay by cash, you may use Euro (EUR) or British Pound (GBP). Please keep in mind that payments with Hungarian Forint (HUF) will not be accepted at the clinic.

    Bank transfer

    Payments can also be made by transferring the amount of the treatment to our account in advance.  Please do not forget to send us the confirmation of your payment.

    Bank details for payments in €

    Raiffeisen Bank
    Hungary
    H-1054 Budapest, Akadémia u.6.

    M Dental Kft.

    SWIFT code: UBRTHUHB
    IBAN:

    HU 8612 0010 0801 3215 4700 2000 03

    Bank details for payments in GBP

    Raiffeisen Bank
    Hungary
    H-1054 Budapest, Akadémia u.6.

    M Dental Kft.

    SWIFT code: UBRTHUHB
    IBAN:

    HU 6512 0010 0801 3215 4700 4000 07

    Contact us

    • How may we help you?

    • Drop files here or
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

    Close